Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a HR professional you will be directly part of the team responsible for supporting the Human resources function areas such as Training Logistics and Scheduling, Training Delivery, General human Resources functions, Transactional HR as well as being integral member of the HR team supporting the Centres of excellence and Human delivery services , . You will work with people and for people leveraging the whole variety of HR solutions – from TD&L Practice development initiatives, task forces , Projects, HR services, operational HR and leading small teams on projects at the later stage.
As a HR Professional, a typical day might include:
- Being a part of the training, learning & development workstream during large organizational change projects
- Organizational and
space planning Performance managementand improvement systems
- Organization development
- Regulatory compliance and reporting
Employee orientation, development, and training Policy developmentand documentation
- Employee relationship management
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, and wellness education
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as knowledge sharing, training and attending community events
- Minimum bachelor's degree.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required.
- 5+ years of experience within Human resources with training experience being preferred not essential.
- Well established analytical skills, time and priorities management.
- Exposure to one of the following learning areas would be a strong asset: digital learning, social learning, learning management systems.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.