Job Title: Finance Process Consultant
is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of
services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40
industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest
delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology
to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for
their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than
120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Gathering and documenting client's current finance processes and requirements.
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
- Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes.
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
· Finance and Accounting Background
· 3 to 5 years of experience in consultancy
· Good knowledge about finance and accounting global standards
· Fluent English and Arabic is a must
· 2 to 5 years of experience in finance and transformation processes
· Proven experience in designing & developing the following finance processes:
i. General Ledger & Financial Closure process
ii. Financial Planning and Budgeting Process
iii. Procure to Pay process
iv. Order to Cash Process
· Maintaining client relationships with the firm
· Ability to handle more than one project at-a- time
· Good communication an presentation skills
· Chartered Accountant/ MBA finance is a plus
· ERP Experience is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.