Skill: Location Services Analyst
The Location Services Analyst executes the services in his/her areas of responsibility and may oversee the work of junior team members. The scope of the job may include a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered on-site at an Accenture location or across multiple locations. These may include workspace set-up, audio-visual support, catering services, document services, switchboard services, reception services, floor support services and other location services. He/She is expected to independently carry out routine tasks according to Workplace Solutions guidelines and/or under supervision of a supervisor.
• Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
- May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
- May support the day to day management of a Workplace Solutions commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications.
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed, and may serve as point of contact for managing the Workplace Solutions invoices for the GU/location.
- May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support and end user training.
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy (less than 50% of their time.)
- May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- May stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
- May provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers).
- May provide support related to on-site catering and liaise with Event Planner(s).
- May manage operations of communication center/switchboard on a daily basis.
- May greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- May handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
- May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports Analystd with the office or workgroup.
- May provide input for the performance review process.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects