Job Location: Riyadh
Regional Description: Saudi Arabia
Job Number: 00693477 00693477_en
Skill: Workplace Service Development Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Workplace Security Application Engineer will be a member of Accenture’s global Workplace Protective Services organization providing technical security designs, delivery, support and consultation. Will act as a CCure system subject matter expert working with local Workplace teams, vendors, Accenture’s IT organization and other security teams. Will have overall responsible for security system technical standards and the delivery of technical aspects of global projects and supporting local projects.
The candidate will be required to work with a variety of Accenture teams and support access and monitoring migrations to Accenture’s corporate security architecture as well as strategic innovation projects creating frictionless experiences within Accenture locations globally and in some cases advising Accenture client teams developing security related solutions.
· Ensure processes, policies, designs and organizations align with Accenture standards acting as the technical approver for local projects
· Lead or act as the technical lead in multi-national projects with the ability to identify impacts of GDPR on projects and system designs
· Conduct security system assessments and technical issue resolution
· Support pen testing and security tooling
· Apply industry standard application security tools including VMS, PSIMs
· Develop security system designs based on Accenture standards
· Prepare technical proposals and designs and support implementations through to delivery
· Comfortable working virtually with a global, multi-disciplinary team.
Knowledge of CCTV Systems
An understanding of Enterprise IT Systems
Skills & work experience:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.