Job Title : Technology Strategy Manager - Banking
Level : Manager
Location : Riyadh
is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of
services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and
operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more
than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s
largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology
to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for
their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than
120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works
Join Accenture Strategy and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements coupled with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture Strategy, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues related to digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business model, as well as the future workforce, helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Accenture Strategy understands the mechanics of organizational success. We have the people, skills, insights and deep industry experience needed to shape new forms of client value.
Job Description :
- The candidate will be focused in IT Strategy projects/streams in Banking with strong content on latest technology trends related to digital service providers (Omnichannel, IoT, Cloud, AI…), digital customer experience requirements
- He/ She will collaborate with Business Digital Experts, Digital Technology Chief Architect, Accenture Technology and Digital colleagues
- Delivering unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Resources, Products, and Communications Media and Technology.
- Working with clients to understand how their business processes work today, identifying areas for improvement, and creating process maps to demonstrate how changes will help them reach their goals.
- Brainstorming with clients to design next generation IT architectures.
- Leveraging our alliances with leading companies to drive and accelerate real business impact
- Incubating and piloting the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied R&D
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Minimum 5/10 years’ experience – at least 3 specifically related to banking industry
- Strong focus on Banking
- Enterprise Architecture, IT & Digital Techonology Strategy, Technology Trends for Digital Service Providers
- Prior Consulting experience in big 4 or in a technology company.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent Arabic and English is a must.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Passion for excellence and delivering client value
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.