Job Title: Technology Strategy Senior Manager - H&PS
Level: Senior Manager
- The candidate will develop the Technology Strategy practice in KSA establishing strong local relationships and growing a local KSA team of Technology Strategy practitioners.
- The candidate is expected to create trusted relationships with customers through a skill set covering both the ability to deliver complex projects and sales expertise.
- The candidate will operate cross industry, collaborating with different Strategy and Operating Group Managing Directors, but the main focus will be on Health and Public Services (KSA Government).
- Delivering unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Resources, Products, and Communications Media and Technology.
- Working with clients to understand how their business processes work today, identifying areas for improvement, and creating process maps to demonstrate how changes will help them reach their goals.
- Brainstorming with clients to design next generation IT architectures.
- Leveraging our alliances with leading companies to drive and accelerate real business impact
- Incubating and piloting the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied R&D
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Minimum 8-15 years’ work experience - at least 10 years in IT/Digital Technology Strategy & Enterprise Architectures
- Ability to operate cross industry, preferred experience in Government.
- IT & Digital Technology Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, IT Organization & Operating Model, Technology Trends
- Ability to deliver complex projects
- Having a good network of relationship on the Health and Public Services market in KSA
- Prior consulting experience in big 4 or in strategy boutiques.
- Native Arabic and fluent English is a must.
Career Level Expectations
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility.
- Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.