Job Location: Riyadh
Regional Description: Saudi Arabia
Job Number: 00690060 00690060_en
Job Title : Data Science Manager (Oil and Gas Industry)
Level : Manager
Location : Riyadh
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Digital, comprised of Applied Intelligence, Accenture Interactive and Industry X.0, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Applied Intelligence applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets.
With deep industry and technical experience, Applied Intelligence provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
1. Develop thought capital around an integrated Analytics framework for global industries which address functional aspects like customer, risk, etc and emerging technology aspects like bigdata, digital, mobility etc.
2. Be responsible for delivering on various predictive and prescriptive analytics based consulting assignment as part of one team in a globally distributed staffing mode.
Experience Required- Must Have
1. Previous experience in Sales and Solutioning is a must. Preferable if selling abilities have spanned across both technology and functional aspects of Analytics.
2. Strong understanding of various statistical techniques like, regression including logistic and OLS, clustering, optimization, Monte Carlo simulation, classification and forecasting techniques. Experience in machine learning techniques (neural net, SVM, association rules, random forest etc.) is a strong plus point.
3. Strong skills using predictive modeling tools like SAS (Base, EG, E Miner others), R, Python, etc. Data Management skills using SQL, Hive, noSQL etc.
4. Visualization skills using Tableau, Qlik etc will be a big plus
6. Experience in extracting, aggregating, structuring large volumes of loan level, instrument level, customer level data for various dimensions like demographic, behavior, loan performance and macroeconomic indicators, sourced from client and third party vendors.
7. Understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, EU etc.)
8. Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model.
9. Strong functional and analytic skills to identify potential business problems and translate business requirements into tactical analytical requirements
10. Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
11. Able to solution architect with project teams and lead large delivery teams
12. Experience in leading / assisting with BD efforts
13. Strong people management skills both at client site and an offshore environment
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
Good to have:
Travel: Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Professional Development Skills: Project Dependent
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.