Job Title: Business Strategy Consultant
Level: Strategy Manager/Consultant
is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of
services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40
industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest
delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology
to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for
their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than
120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works
Join Accenture Strategy and help transform leading organizations around the
world. The sheer scale of our
capabilities and client engagements coupled with the way we collaborate,
operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and
advance. Choose Accenture Strategy, and
make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues related to digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business model, as well as the future workforce, helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Accenture Strategy understands the mechanics of organizational success. We have the people, skills, insights and deep industry experience needed to shape new forms of client value.
Job Description :
• Manage the comprehensive end-to-end delivery of a project under senior supervision, identify key time scales for the different modules, and take responsibility for junior team members’ delivery
• Define project scope, develop core work plan and negotiate this with the client. Assign resources, identify key risks and define solutions
• Use strong business sense to ensure project recommendations are consistent with the over context (market, company level)
• Structure and manage complex and multiple project documents and develops proposals. Support and coach junior consultants with structuring and story lining
• Manage and coach junior team members, acting as a role model, building project morale and encouraging recognition; adapting management style to the specific project and team
• Experience with a top tier or boutique management consulting firm
• Prior exposure, knowledge and interest in the Telecommunications sector
• Flexible to accommodate frequent travel
• Builds good professional and personal relationships
• Quickly gains comfort with content areas which are unfamiliar
• Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients
• Prior exposure in GCC region will be an advantage but not a must-have
• Arabic language fluency will be an advantage but not a must-have
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 1 day ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.