Job Location: Riyadh
Regional Description: Saudi Arabia
Job Number: 00677354 00677354_en
Role: Salesforce Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Experience and Skills:
1. At least 4-5 years in Salesforce mainly with Sales/Service/Marketing/Community/Integration/Apps clouds with classic and lightning involving integrations and agile/iterative delivery in Products, CMT or H&PS industries
2. Experience in managing projects with GDN engagement and with a team of 5-10 people on average
3. Industry knowledge of Products, CMT or H&PS
4. At least 3 projects as Delivery lead on Salesforce
5. Good experience across all project life cycle from discover, analysis to testing, deployment and PPS/AO/MS
6. Experience of managing Salesforce projects within wider programs
7. Experience on managing project financials via standard Accenture tools
8. Experience to provide quick well-reasoned estimates and manage solution planning to drive SAs through estimations to proposals
1. Arabic speaking preferred
Other skills/background –
1. Ability to shape solution through SI, PPS, AO, Managed Services etc. taking various implementation approaches
2. Ability to drive client discussions during presales and orals
3. Ability to manage key stakeholder relations
4. Ability to follow structured reporting internally and externally
5. Strong relations in Salesforce community (internal and with Salesforce)
6. Experience in SAP C4 or MS Dynamics
1. Certified in Salesforce Admin, App Builder, Sales and service cloud. Certifications in PD1, PD2 good to have
2. Certified in PMP and/or Scrum Master
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.