Role: Country Controllership Specialist
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. May also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
For Saudi Arabia:
- Monthly preparation of Statutory Financial
- Prepare fiscal year budget financial statements and Strategic
- Prepares the Ad-hoc reports or analysis as and when required by
- Manage the External Audit process and ensure timely finalization of
audited financial for the fiscal year-end (Aug) and audited financial
completed for the special purpose period (Jan-Dec). KPMG audit the books.
- Responsible to manage the completion of filing of annual corporate
income tax returns with GAZT and securing the zakat certificate.
Responsible in completion of tax assessments as and when conducted by
- Professional expertise in managing the
controllership team by proper coordination and cooperation.
- Ensure to the compliance of internal controls system
and policies and support the finance team in delivering deadlines.
- Ensure proper month-end closing activities by the
team. Pre-close review of the accruals, prepayments, provisions and
recurring entries to ensure appropriately recorded..
- Ensuring the Non-Recoverable WHT posting is
- Point of contact for all internal Accenture
departments, external auditors, banks, external tax and legal advisors and
local authorities (tax, social insurance, etc…)
- Preparation of cash flow (Direct) on monthly basis for Treasury
reporting, utilization of excess funds in settlement of short-term loans.
- Responsible for the finalization and submission of the monthly
filing of WHT returns with GAZT.
- Responsible for the submission of monthly filing of VAT returns
- Assist Analyst for client invoicing process and management of bank
guarantee requirements for Bid Bond or Performance Bond.
- Assist the vendor invoices approval booking and payment
the External Audit process of audited financial for the fiscal year-end.
to manage the completion of filing of annual corporate income tax with
Oman Tax authorities. Responsible in completion of tax audit assessments
as and when conducted by Oman Tax Authorities.