Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00669878 00669878_en
Skill Name: Experience Architect
Career Level: Senior Manager
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe. You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital. Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Applied Intelligence and Delivery.
Over the past several years we’ve seen major advances in the world, and much of it is thanks to digital technology. However, people continue to experience challenges and complexity every day.
People deserve better. At Accenture Interactive, our mission is to not only make every experience people have with our clients meaningful and productive, but also to help improve daily life.
Our team – our Accenture Interactive family – is designed from the ground-up to envision and create experiences that are not just better than what came before, but the best and most transformational on the planet.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this dynamic and evolving space. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities.
In your Experience Architect role, you will be responsible for shaping and orchestrating Experience led transformations across industries, operating at the intersection of creative, business and digital technologies.
You will be supporting in developing Accenture Interactive business and the team in KSA; main activities include
- Contribute in developing the strategy for Accenture Interactive KSA and support in growing the local team accordingly
- Shape technical and commercial proposals on Accenture Interactive offerings across industries
- Take the lead in delivering key projects
- Manage project teams and project financials
- Contribute in developing thought leadership in areas covered by Accenture Interactive offering
- 8+ years’ experience in management consulting
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and aptitude to problem solving
- Experience in defining and bringing to life Customer Experience driven transformations
- Experience in defining and bringing to life marketing / loyalty / eCommerce / customer service digital transformations
- Cross-industry experience; public sector, retail or telecoms is a plus
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team operating at the intersection of business, design and digital technologies
- Arabic speaker is a plus
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.