Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities
around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements
and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled
opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering
innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Campus Recruitment Lead is accountable for a personalized and high-touch candidate experience, sourcing talented entry level candidates from top universities to meet Accenture’s entry level recruiting demand. This role focuses on building early engagement strategies to attract and identify students early on in their academic career, recruiting for internship opportunities, along with full-time opportunities post-graduation.
The Campus Recruitment Lead is also responsible for preparing appropriate strategies for campus events as well as designing new and innovative outreach methods to engage with university undergraduates. There will also be collaboration with the overarching recruitment team, engagement with business stakeholders and developing / maintaining relationships with the respective University contacts in Human Resources.
- Support the strategy and execution plan for campus recruiting for analyst and internship programs across businesses
- Work together with internal stakeholders to design a tailored recruiting approach at selected school(s) to meet recruitment demand
- Responsible for the execution of full-cycle recruitment of entry level candidates
- Utilise and maintain accurate data in candidate management tools (Taleo)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions, student groups and associations, as well as internal Accenture stakeholders
- Work with Marketing to ensure Accenture's brand on-campus and in the marketplace remains competitive, as well as continuing to serve as a ‘brand ambassador’ both internally and externally
- Lead the planning and execution of a wide variety of on-campus events, and assessment dates both on-campus and in the Accenture office
- Opportunity to partner with the Accenture Campus Recruitment team across AAPAC to get best practices, and support new campus initiatives, events and campaigns
- Connect with target universities in Middle East and the surrounding areas for Accenture Employer branding promotion and campus pipeline extension
- Participate job fairs and joint fairs of target universities and supported university campaigns
- Communicate with interviewers/hiring managers efficiently to build up and maintain relationship of mutual trust
- Cooperate across HR colleague and business to engage, integrate and deploy new junior in proper
- Support on ad-hoc recruitment related program
- Prepare a Campus Recruitment Marketing Strategy and take the necessary actions during the FY in the directions of our recruiting and business strategy
- Initiate all Campus Activities, Preparing Yearly Campus & New grads Hiring Plan; Hackathons, Hiring Days, University Collaborations, Students Society, university career fairs etc.
- Help us to prepare postcards, brochures, flyers for our events & organizations
- Work closely with Marketing to create regular Social Media Feed for attraction of best talents
- Create women campus recruitment campaign internally & externally
- Collaborate with team and Marketing for talent attraction & candidate experience design
- Work for employer branding strategies
- Competitor Analysis for social media and RM activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with Major in Human Resource management preferred;
- At least 5 years’ work experience in campus recruitment;
- Events management and planning experience will be highly valued;
- Strong communication, coordination and time-management skills;
- Logical thinking, and able to prioritize under pressure;
- Quick learner with strong business acumen;
- Creative and unafraid to challenge the status quo
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent written and spoken language skills (Arabic is a plus)
- Should be able to travel to Saudi Arabia whenever required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.