Role: Recruitment Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Join Accenture and help transform and innovate leading organizations and communities around the world. We are looking for afor Accenture Saudi Arabia.
- Closely working with the business team to understand the pipeline of new demand and requirements.
- Managing the candidate experience for significant sized business units and for managing relationships with those stakeholders.
- Engaging with candidates to ensure they are progressed efficiently.
- Collating market research and providing insight to the business on talent pool sizing, competitor movements and the Accenture Employee Value Proposition.
- Following up agency relations and internal controls processes.
- As a Recruitment Lead you will mainly perform end-to-end recruitment in line with client requirements, liaising with hiring managers, HR and business to fill approved open positions in alignment with business objectives.
- Demonstrate concern for meeting changing business needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with business leads at all levels at every opportunity and continuously introduce innovation ideas.
- You will directly work with Middle East and Turkey Region Recruitment Lead to implement a number of local and global initiatives that support and develop our sourcing capability, candidate experience and Inclusion & Diversity programs.
- Develop approach for recruitment systems initiatives, critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved.
- Responsible for developing the strategic approach to support all Recruitment and HR initiatives required by the business, establish critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved.
- Ensure one Accenture face to the market and maintain up to date market knowledge and expertise in various geographical recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to Entity Recruiting Leads.
- Conducting and distributing reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identifying issues and recommend actions.
- Participating in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team.
- Bachelor's degree preferably from HR, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Industrial or Management Engineering and other related departments.
- 5-7 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment cycle preferably in international companies or reputable headhunting firms.
- Knowledge of recruitment employment laws, practices and policies.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Arabic.
- Experience in recruitment transformation process and projects, change management and Saudization.
- Experience of sourcing in a fast paced professional services firm.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to invoke change.
- Subject matter expertise in recruitment through social media channels and recruitment marketing.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.