Skill: Products Consulting Senior Manager
Level: Senior Manager
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who can challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
The Products operating group serves five Industries, Retail, Travel & Transportation, Consumer Good & Services, Pharma and Automotive & Industrial Equipment, providing a broad range of consulting, technology, system integration and business processing services
The current priority is to strengthen the local leadership with an experienced Arabic speaker who can provide management of the Products Operating Group, by identifying a Senior Manager who will be responsible for driving and contributing to the growth of the Products market in Saudi Arabia, especially in Retail and Consumer Goods industry, including building the local team and providing the long-term vision and leadership. The successful candidate will be working with senior executives and other senior managers with a focus on sales generation, with deep industry acumen, delivery skills and ability to build trusted relations with clients and partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop trusted and durable relationships with clients and ecosystem partners
- Manage a healthy client portfolio and related financials
- Originate and develop business opportunities
- Develop, nurture and coordinate a local practice
- Shaping and leading programs that translate process application and/or integration shortfalls into transformation programs/projects
- Articulating application and integration strategy and thought leadership for business solutions
- Envisioning new and innovative approaches and predicting probable business outcomes
- Defining solution architecture
- Establishing acceptance of designs with client executives
- Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line
- Assessing and managing risk and issues throughout all aspects of the transformation programs
- Driving recruiting activities for geography
- Counselling junior team members
- At least 12+ years of management consulting experience selling, leading and delivering transformation projects including system integration activities to clients in at least 2 of the following industries: Consumer Goods & Services, Automotive & Industrial Equipment, Retail, Travel &Transportation, Pharma
- Demonstrated successful progression from a project delivery focus to sales and client relationship management
- At least 4-6+ years of demonstrated sales capability
- At least 4+ years experience leading and participating in sales campaigns, sales and orals presentations
- Bachelor's Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Financial skills in managing cash flow and P&L
- Fluent English and Arabic languages
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.