Title: Project Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- Proven track record of experience in PMO ideally in public sector.
- Experience in leading and managing large cross functional projects and teams
- Proven, successful, progressively responsible leadership, management and execution experience.
- Proven experience in writing RFPs, RFIs, Business Cases, project charters, Project Plan)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology, Business Analysis or any related field
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent.
- Prince 2 Certification in Project Management is a plus
- Strategic thinking, leadership and strong relationship management and operating plans, and ability to effectively allocate resources (i.e. budget and personnel)
- Able to handle multiple objectives in a dynamic and work under-pressure.
- Self-motivated, with a willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent organizational, creative problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, Honest, systematic, time management, prioritization, delivery skills and focused personality.
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to changes/challenges in organizational strategy, priorities, direction and overcome resistance to change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and negotiate with people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement cross-functional process improvements, preferably using Lean or Six Sigma methodologies
- Capable of assisting executives in defining organizational goals, critical issues, and strategic plans
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.