Accenture Capability Network to become part of the next generation of
consulting. Your impact will be truly global as you leverage an unmatched
network of people, knowledge, tools and technology and work alongside some of
the best thinkers in the industry. You will be able to combine international
work with projects in your home location, offering global experience and local
connections. We offer the chance to develop an exciting career operating at the
intersection of business and technology. Come and be part of the power of Accenture,
one of the world's most recognizable, respected and prestigious brands.
Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides Management Consulting and Strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Capability Network helps global industry leaders create new opportunities and confront their most strategic challenges with our unique local and global perspective. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. Approximately 3,000 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world.
- Proven track record of experience in Public Sector.
- Proven track record in successfully leading organisational design and HR programs.
- Experience in leading and managing large cross functional projects and teams
- Proven, successful, progressively responsible leadership, management and execution experience.
- Related qualification or international certificate In Organisation design and HR.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent.
- Leadership and strong relationship management, and ability to effectively allocate resources (i.e. budget and personnel)
- Able to handle multiple objectives in a complex environment and work under-pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and negotiate with people at all levels.
- Capable of assisting executives in defining organizational goals, critical issues, and strategic plans.
- Arabic language skills are a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.