Role: Strategy Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Strategy provides an opportunity to join a highly skilled global group in identifying and defining value creation and transformation opportunities by delivering independent strategic management consulting services focused on the CEO and Chief Strategy Officer agenda.
The Middle East Strategy practice is looking to grow its team with consultant level individuals.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying and planning actions/initiatives to assist clients capture new growth/optimization opportunities
- Defining a strategic business approach that aligns with client’s business model/objectives
- Conducting a diagnosis of issues and challenges facing clients in the public sector and how to optimally solve these obstacles
- Designing target operating models to enable organizations in efficiently and effectively implementing their strategies
- Conducting primary and secondary research to drive key insights and establish benchmarks
- Leading a team in the implementation of set scope activities
- Applying Accenture methodologies that effectively assist in the delivery of the project
- Communicating on an internal and external level that showcases solid influence towards project outcomes
- Monitoring and reporting project status to clients and subordinates in a timely and appropriate manner