- Identifying and planning actions/initiatives to assist clients capture new growth/optimization opportunities
- Defining a strategic business approach that aligns with client’s business model/objectives
- Conducting a diagnosis of issues and challenges facing clients in the public sector and how to optimally solve these obstacles
- Designing target operating models to enable organizations in efficiently and effectively implementing their strategies
- Conducting primary and secondary research to drive key insights and establish benchmarks
- Leading a team in the implementation of set scope activities
- Applying Accenture methodologies that effectively assist in the delivery of the project
- Communicating on an internal and external level that showcases solid influence towards project outcomes
- Monitoring and reporting project status to clients and subordinates in a timely and appropriate manner
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a consulting firm with preferable experience in the public sector or related field
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, capable of applying quantitative methods and approaches to solving business issues
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate and lead project delivery both orally and written
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural teams
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both orally and written
- Ability to develop and apply consulting skills; capable of effectively solving complex business issues
- Organize and direct quality of work
- Driving team members to add value by meeting expectations and completing deliverables
- Planning and coordinating own and/or team's work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations
- Maximizing team performance by encouraging collaboration and addressing issues, that impact performance of team members
- Confident, poised, with strong leadership abilities
- Keen attention to detail; ensuring each project deliverable is at its maximum quality
- Excellent time management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.