Job Title: Management Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
blockchain and robotics, with
innovation at the core of your role.
Accenture’s Financial Services Group works with banks and payment
providers to seize the digital opportunity, manage risk, provides
insight-driven transformation to investment banks, transforms marketing and distribution with key capabilities in
customer insight and analytics, omni-channel distribution, digital marketing
and mobile technologies to enhance the consumer experience and power
digital transformation. Transforms finance and risk functions to streamline
operating models, integrate risk and finance functions, align and integrate
disparate sources of data, and deliver technology solutions required to enable
insight through analytics. Helps clients develop dynamic new workforces that
are empowered by digital to adapt and thrive on disruption. Helps Life insurers
transform their business to improve customer retention, growth and profit.
Transforms IT capabilities with digital IT, intelligent applications and
intelligent infrastructure to deliver innovative, flexible and cost-effective
technology and infrastructure capabilities.
As an experienced management consultant, you will work with our clients, and lead teams on design and implementation of transformation programs of the Finance functions of our Clients which are global companies’ leaders in their areas of business Transformations may include one or many of the following components: definition/review of operating models, design/improvement of processes, deployment the required changes.
Your role would include:
- Plan and lead the implementation of all activities for a specific business function to improve performance for the business function end to end
- Ensure alignment with business requirements including process analysis, design/re-design and/or organization structure definition;
- Support the implementation of activities for a specific business function to performance for a function end to end
- Activities include analyzing and designing/re-designing business processes and/or defining parts of an organization;
- The candidate will be working in teams supporting the Middle East Banking and Financial Service organizations with their strategy, operating model, transformation and operations related engagements;
- Additionally, the candidate may be involved in various technology & digital related engagements supporting the transformation agenda’s of our FS Clients through various integrated digital business and technology services.
- Minimum 8-10 years of finance/accounting experience, of which at least 4-5 year of consulting experience at other major consulting companies or other relevant experience related to management consultancy;
- Banking / Financial Services experience, Project Management, Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Project etc.);
- Financial Services experience is a must, more specifically Payments knowledge is an advantage but not a must. Candidate should have strong Project Management, Business Transformation / Management skills and expertise in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, Word);
- Additionally, during the interview candidate should demonstrate the ability to think through a problem in a structured manner and come to a solution;
- Minimum education requirement is a graduate degree with preference for Master’s degree;
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.