Job Location: Riyadh
Regional Description: Saudi Arabia
Job Number: 00651593 00651593_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture’s Resources group which empowers, develop and deliver business solutions to key players across the Energy, Natural Resources, Chemicals and Utilities industries around the world. You will build your industry and functional or technical expertise and hone your skills alongside Accenture experts--and our clients, with whom you’ll build enduring, trust-based relationships as you design and deliver the solutions for their most complex issues.
Accenture’s Resources group serves clients across Energy, Natural Resources, Chemicals and Utilities industries. The group collaborates with the world’s leading chemical companies to transform their businesses, helps the world’s leading oil and gas companies transform to compete in today’s digital world, collaborates with the world’s leading mining, metals, forest products and building materials companies transform their businesses, brings deep industry knowledge, world class capabilities, digital innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients―electric, gas and water utilities around the world―to help them transform and raise their performance to new heights.
• 5-7 Years of relevant experience.
• Extensive experience on fundamentals of supply chain planning - demand planning, supply planning, production scheduling, linear programming models
• Familiarity with manufacturing processes in either chemicals, petrochemical plants or refineries
• Functional experience with any one of the industry leading supply chain planning applications like AspenTech SCM (Mimi), OMP+, Quintiq, SAP APO, SAP IBP, Triple Point WAM Picaso, Kinaxis, JDA, etc.
• Familiarity with integration of SCM applcations with ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
• SAP functional experience a plus
• Consulting experience a plus
• Experience with data analysis a plus
• In-depth working knowledge of at least one SCM Planning IT application
'• Supply Chain data modeling
• In-depth knowledge of Excel
Bachelor’s degree on fields such as Chemicals, Production, Industrial, Petroleum Engineering, etc.
Master’s degree or higher preferred.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.