Job Location: Riyadh
Regional Description: Saudi Arabia
Job Number: 00651592 00651592_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture’s Resources group which empowers, develop and deliver business solutions to key players across the Energy, Natural Resources, Chemicals and Utilities industries around the world. You will build your industry and functional or technical expertise and hone your skills alongside Accenture experts--and our clients, with whom you’ll build enduring, trust-based relationships as you design and deliver the solutions for their most complex issues.
Accenture’s Resources group serves clients across Energy, Natural Resources, Chemicals and Utilities industries. The group collaborates with the world’s leading chemical companies to transform their businesses, helps the world’s leading oil and gas companies transform to compete in today’s digital world, collaborates with the world’s leading mining, metals, forest products and building materials companies transform their businesses, brings deep industry knowledge, world class capabilities, digital innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients―electric, gas and water utilities around the world―to help them transform and raise their performance to new heights.
- Deliver global projects on business and IT transformation for refining/ petrochemical clients.
- Leverage a deep understanding of refining processes for planning, scheduling, operations and oil movements to assess and advise clients
- Design, build and implement MES applications for integrated manufacturing operations management systems for refineries and petrochemicals.
- Work with System Integrator to provide functional expertise on IT projects for refining and petrochemical clients
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment: possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• 5-7 Years of relevant experience.
• Understanding of Downstream Refining processes & operations
• Implementation experience or strong end user experience in hydrocarbon supply chain applications like Aspen suite (PIMS, APS) and Honeywell applications
• Experience with business intelligence software such as Tableau, QlikView is a plus
• Consulting experience a plus
• Experience with analysis of oil and gas data a plus
• In-depth working knowledge of at least one MES application
• In-depth knowledge of Excel
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
Master’s degree or higher preferred.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.