Job Location: Riyadh
Regional Description: Saudi Arabia
Job Number: 00635664 00635664_en
Role:Digital analytics Analyst
Digital analytics analyst is responsible to help the clients with analytics solution. He/she should be strong in analytics fundamentals and should be able to work with the following:
• Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using SQL
• Develop a clear understanding of client’s business issue to inform the best approach to the problem.
• Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
• Adopt a clear and systematic approach to complex issues (i.e. A leads to B leads to C). Analyze relationships between several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipate obstacles and identify a critical path for a project
• Deliver products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions. Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more. Work with other team members and make deliberate efforts to keep others up to date.
• Support, monitor and manage all aspects of daily activities with
o Audience Segmentation
o Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
o Root-cause analysis
• Establish a consistent and collaborative presence with clients and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
• MSc/MPhil. in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics / Engineering Degree
Must Have Skills:
•Good know how of Statistical Models/Machine Learning using following techniques-Statistical Algorithms (preferred in sequence)
o Segmentation (Cluster Analysis)
o Exploratory Analytics (T-tests)
o Multivariate Regression (Logistic, OLS, GLM etc.)
o Decision Trees
• Experience with SQL preferred
o Traditional DB’s-Oracle, TD, Sybase, MS SQL, Win SQL
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
• Ability of Visual story-telling with BI & Visualization Tools (Tableau/Spotfire, Cognos, Business Objects) is preferred.
• Any of the Big Data querying language (Hive, PIG, Hadoop, etc.)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.