Role: Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimisation Strategy Consultant
Location: Abu Dhabi
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Strategy provides an opportunity to join a highly skilled global group in identifying and defining value creation and transformation opportunities by delivering independent strategic and general management consulting services focused on the CEO and Chief Strategy Officer agenda.
The Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimization Strategy (ATIOS) Team is a specialized global strategy team within Accenture, that works with the world’s leading organizations and governments in establishing Trading, Investments and Optimization Strategies. We work across 3 major hubs (London, UAE and Singapore), with a focus on commodity producing and consuming industries.
The Middle East ATIOS practice is looking to enhance its team with Consultant level individuals.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Conducting assessment and diagnosis of issues and challenges facing clients in the corporate strategy, investment, trading, risk management and commercial optimization space
- Identifying and planning actions/initiatives to help clients capture new growth and/ or optimization opportunities in volatile commodity markets
- Designing target operating models for Strategic, Investment and Trading operations
- Designing and constructing advanced economic models for the purpose of investment valuation and finance structuring
- Conducting advanced numerical analysis to determine pricing, supply and demand outlooks for energy and commodities
- Conducting detailed research to identify and rank key value drivers for fundamental market views
- Analysing balance sheet/ income statement and other financial data to identify company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Assisting with the generation of request for proposal responses