Role: Cyber Security Consultant
Location: Saudi Arabia
The Cybersecurity Solutions Architect will have
demonstrated experience and comprehensive knowledge of key tasks on a large
high visibility IT program.
The candidate must be able to provide strategic
direction as well as deliver a technical architecture across multiple levels of
- Development of a security architecture that incorporates a
multi-faceted and multidisciplinary security approach to compliment the
reference and technical infrastructure architecture.
- Ability to develop and convey the strategic cyber security
requirements of the digital transformation.
- Design and develop security architectures for cloud and
- Based on business requirements, design and implement architectures
and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal
degree of risk and with appropriate security controls present to achieve
and maintain authority to operate
- Represents security platform in development and implementation of
the overall technical architecture.
- Supports the Accenture project team, focused on delivering
transformative digital capabilities, by enabling security related
accelerated decision responses for recommended business and technical
changes that are presented as options to the client's highest governance
- Provides consistent security updates of governance decisions to the
change management team to drive any new direction throughout the