Job Location: Riyadh
Regional Description: Saudi Arabia
Job Number: 00612898 00612898_en
Role: Security Architect – Digital Identity
Location: Saudi Arabia
Accenture Security delivers continuous, rapid
fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet —and redefine—the needs
of the digital era. You’ll help our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100 and
governments around the world—transform their technology infrastructures using
resources that range from cloud, data centres and workplace to networks,
security and managed services.
Do you have the deep functional and technical
experience to help implement security solutions that align with our clients’
business objectives? Do you have the expertise to design and deliver solutions
for establishing system user's credentials, and processes for applying those
credentials to access enterprise systems and applications?
If so, read on and apply. Accenture’s more than 6,000 security professionals deliver holistic and proactive security solutions in more than 50 countries, and we’d love to discuss our open Identity and Access Management (I&AM) Security Architect role with you.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as I&AM Security Architect likely will include:
· Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products including Oracle, Forgerock, Okta, SailPoint and others.
· Developing deep working relationships with Managers and Delivery Leads across the client account team and client.
· Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
· Building knowledge capital through research and development, and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
Helping grow Accenture Security across MET (Middle East & Turkey) through delivery skills and expertise.
· Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
· Strong project/program management experience
· Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
· Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
· Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
· High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
· Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally—including 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and governments around the world—you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.