Job Location: Riyadh
Regional Description: Saudi Arabia
Job Number: 00563004 00563004_en
Front End Development Analyst
As a Front End developer, you will be working in teams of visual/interaction designers, product owners, developers and testers to develop user facing applications. Responsibilities include translating UI/UX wireframes and designs to code that will produce the front end of the applications. You will also have an integral role in the team to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Responsibilities & Requirements
· Communicate effectively with team members and clients
· Collaborate with other colleagues and stakeholders
· Develop new user-facing applications leveraging front end technologies
· Build re-usable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs. Optimize applications for performance, usability and scalability
· 1 – 2 years hands-on experience developing web applications with using HTML5 and CSS3
· Knowledge of front end frameworks such as Bootstrap 3.x, Foundation, Semantic UI
· Knowledge of templating engines such as Handlebars, Jade, Mustache
· Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms LESS, SASS
· Understanding of CSS methodologies and naming conventions (SMACSS, BEM)
· Understanding of Single Page Application development and asynchronous request handling
· Understanding of package management and task automation tools (NPM, Bower, GulpJS)
· Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
· Understanding of content management systems and how to customize front end of these CMS
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.