Job Location: Riyadh
Regional Description: Saudi Arabia
Job Number: 00562984 00562984_en
Visual Design Intern
Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
Studies and contributes to the definition and execution of visual design language throughout engagements
at the project level.
Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay
transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
· Expand personal knowledge of design and current state-of-the-art techniques and digital best practices.
· Leverage a basic understanding of technologies, user interface design and visual design
fundamentals and techniques in generating an effective range of designs/layouts for elements of
the creative solution that address program objectives, and are visually appealing and motivating.
· Begin to work enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other project team members.
· Begin to work with design, technology, and PMO to ensure the design meets creative
· Begin to understand the function and output of other disciplines.
· Responsible for completing self-review, inputting time consistently, and being aware of personal
· May assist in establishing the look and feel of concepts.
· May assist in the creation of design concepts through participation in brainstorms and other idea generating sessions.
· Have a basic understanding of client’s business objectives, brand, and consumer to inform strong
· May contribute design to mood boards, concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and
storyboards under specific direction from project’s creative lead.
· May assist in articulating creative concepts and designs internally to team.
· Manage and prioritize work effectively, but may require assistance in doing so.
· May contribute ideas in client meetings.
· May share in client presentations, as appropriate and assigned.
· May contribute to client-requested POV’s.
· May support in gathering deliverables into client-ready presentations.
· May participate in community-building events.
· Student, freelance, or comparable digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch
· Some design internship experience or currently pursuing undergraduate design coursework or
· Basic command of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote).
Experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus
· Basic awareness of the digital landscape with an emphasis on mobile; including transactional/commerce, core product, social media, customer self-service, marketing, and machine-to-mobile experiences
· Basic awareness of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile
· Basic ability to work efficiently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
· Basic ability to utilize feedback/direction from creative lead to generate multiple design
explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the creative lead
· Demonstrated basic problem-solving skills that enable you to evaluate a creative approach,
brainstorm, and seek unexpected, original and innovative ideas
· Demonstrated attention to detail and sensitivity to version control issues
· Begin to understand the production process (asset creation, specification creation, and handoff to development)
· Begin to understand technical and cross-platform implications
· Good communication skills. Able to discuss your creative process, thoughts, and ideas, and
develop a point of view about your work
· Good interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative
environment with multidisciplinary teams
Strong self-motivation – how to get the work done and do whatever it takes
· Basic knowledge of creative development process
· Basic organizational abilities, including time management, and the management and prioritization
of multiple projects/initiatives in a deadline driven environment
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.