Job Location: Riyadh
Regional Description: Saudi Arabia
Job Number: 00562984 00562984_en
Visual Design Intern
Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
Studies and contributes to the definition and execution of visual design language throughout engagements
at the project level.
Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay
transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
· Expand personal knowledge of design and current state-of-the-art techniques and digital best practices.
· Leverage a basic understanding of technologies, user interface design and visual design
fundamentals and techniques in generating an effective range of designs/layouts for elements of
the creative solution that address program objectives, and are visually appealing and motivating.
· Begin to work enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other project team members.
· Begin to work with design, technology, and PMO to ensure the design meets creative
· Begin to understand the function and output of other disciplines.
· Responsible for completing self-review, inputting time consistently, and being aware of personal
· May assist in establishing the look and feel of concepts.
· May assist in the creation of design concepts through participation in brainstorms and other idea generating sessions.
· Have a basic understanding of client’s business objectives, brand, and consumer to inform strong
· May contribute design to mood boards, concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and
storyboards under specific direction from project’s creative lead.
· May assist in articulating creative concepts and designs internally to team.
· Manage and prioritize work effectively, but may require assistance in doing so.
· May contribute ideas in client meetings.
· May share in client presentations, as appropriate and assigned.
· May contribute to client-requested POV’s.
· May support in gathering deliverables into client-ready presentations.
· May participate in community-building events.
· Student, freelance, or comparable digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch
· Some design internship experience or currently pursuing undergraduate design coursework or
· Basic command of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote).
Experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus
· Basic awareness of the digital landscape with an emphasis on mobile; including transactional/commerce, core product, social media, customer self-service, marketing, and machine-to-mobile experiences
· Basic awareness of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile
· Basic ability to work efficiently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
· Basic ability to utilize feedback/direction from creative lead to generate multiple design
explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the creative lead
· Demonstrated basic problem-solving skills that enable you to evaluate a creative approach,
brainstorm, and seek unexpected, original and innovative ideas
· Demonstrated attention to detail and sensitivity to version control issues
· Begin to understand the production process (asset creation, specification creation, and handoff to development)
· Begin to understand technical and cross-platform implications
· Good communication skills. Able to discuss your creative process, thoughts, and ideas, and
develop a point of view about your work
· Good interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative
environment with multidisciplinary teams
Strong self-motivation – how to get the work done and do whatever it takes
· Basic knowledge of creative development process
· Basic organizational abilities, including time management, and the management and prioritization
of multiple projects/initiatives in a deadline driven environment
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?