Role: Location Services Analyst
The Location Services Analyst executes the services in his/her areas of responsibility. The scope of the job may include a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered on-site at an Accenture location or across multiple locations. These may include workspace set-up, audio-visual support, catering services, document services, switchboard services, reception services, floor support services and other location services. He/She is expected to independently carry out routine tasks according to Workplace Solutions guidelines and/or under supervision of a supervisor.
- Work on programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations.
- Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions s facility and building management services such as asset management, engineering, building and maintenance services, cleaning management, mail delivery and logistics and/or storage services, reception, office coordination etc.
- May execute/oversee the regular scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs of infrastructure and equipment (for example, heating, ventilation, lighting, air-conditioning, plumbing & sanitation, power, security, fire & life safety equipment and elevators/lifts.)
- May execute/oversee the activities required to ensure interiors are of a sufficient standard as defined by Accenture policies and standards (for example, décor, painting, furniture and fittings—such as doors, blinds, etc.)
- May execute/oversee the energy utilization and activities to reduce energy consumption and the collection and disposal of waste materials in accordance with Accenture and local policy.
- May execute/oversee the purchasing, maintenance and disposal of company Workplace assets, in line with Accenture and local policy.
- May oversee the delivery of cleaning services within the facility, managing the relationship with the vendor and ensuring standards for cleanliness are adhered to.
- May execute/oversee the delivery of inbound and outbound mail and courier services.
- May execute/oversee the delivery of storage services (retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents) for day visitors, permanent residents and the provision of offsite storage, according to archival guidelines and working together with Records & Information Management.
- May support the day to day management of a Workplace commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
- May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed.
- May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support and end user training.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
- May provide input for the performance review process.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or project
Understand Accenture's corporate Safety standards.
- Be aware of approaches to responding to requests.
- Support the daily operations of the office Safety function.
- As appropriate, support the Business (e.g., BPO, TGP) to ensure their Life Safety needs are met and the businesses are properly organized to adhere to standards and processes.
- Support the identification of opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with the team to develop and implement solutions and outcomes.
- Support crisis preparation and, when needed, crisis response.
- Support programs which recognize Accenture's commitment to office safety as well as local compliance with health and safety codes
- Deploy safety and security standards