Skill: People Mobility Internship
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Our Corporate Functions workforce provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture's business functions and support client teams. They work in a wide range of functional areas including human resources, marketing and communications, finance, quality control, legal, IT, facilities and services.
Corporate Functions workforce professionals make sure we increase our earnings and grow as a company efficiently and effectively. We must continually update our organization and evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace and achieve higher performance both for ourselves and our clients. Our Corporate Functions workforce people play a leading role in our strategic and operational programs, acting as the agents of change within Accenture itself.
We need people who can challenge conventional wisdom, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our business.
An RMS Intern within People Mobility Management is responsible for contributing to the delivery of Advisory Services in connection with all Accenture cross border policies and for assisting in managing risk and compliance for the country(ies) of responsibility within their region under the supervision of the RMS regional-country lead Manager.
In addition, as Mobility Operations are handled by off shore service centres, the RMS Intern is responsible for the control points agreed with service centre to ensure smooth delivery of mobility operations under the supervision of the RMS regional-country lead Manager.
The RMS Intern have a specific responsibility in the immigration for Saudi Arabia. In addition, he/she will follow up on the income and social taxes, health insurance, finance areas according to his/her skills and as agreed by the RMS regional-country lead Manager.
Support in managing Risk and Compliance
The RMS Intern, will have a specific responsibility in the immigration for Middle East. In addition, he/she will follow up on the income and social taxes, health insurance, finance areas according to his skills and as agreed by the RMS regional-country lead Manager.
The Intern needs to have the appropriate understanding and knowledge to enable him/her to deliver the advisory services listed above.
- Contribute to set up immigration positions for country(ies) of responsibility
- Analyze and provide solutions for complex immigration situation and inquires
- Contribute to ensure RMS functions are in place to drive compliance with applicable immigration law (highlight any change in process to off shore service centres where they are managing the entire or parts of the immigration process) Alert RMS Regional-country lead of any relevant immigration law changes or procedures that affects Accenture
- Maintain good relationships with local immigration authorities
- Ensure the immigration tool that contains immigration guidelines is updated on a timely basis when changes occurs
- Ensure working relationship with external immigration service provider in local country is established, Statements of Work (SOW’s) are completed and deliverables for immigration compliance are set up and met
- Run regular quality checks to ensure that service centre provides accurate service concerning immigration
- Contribute to answer to all tier 3 queries in immigration area
- Health insurance:
- Contribute to set up adequate health coverage for country(ies) of responsibility
- Ensure service centre has an appropriate process in place to ensure adequate coverage and billing process
- Contribute to answer to tier 3 queries in health insurance area
- Contribute to country folders in Navigator for country(ies) of responsibility: provide country specifics and keep information updated
- Provide accurate information for updates in my Initiation
- Contribute to resolve direction and interpretation on tier 3 policy queries
- Provide data and commentary to RMS Regional-Country Lead on proposed policy changes
- Contribute to ensure implementation of any policy changes in line with global guidelines in country(ies) of responsibility