Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00472042 00472042_en
Skill : Loans & Credits Functional
Level : Manager
Location : Saudi
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Banking Consulting Manager designs and implements business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process
Finance Process and Operations professionals develop and maintain robust processes and controls to meet compliance requirements and stewardship of enterprise assets with efficiency and effectiveness.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
· Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
· Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
· Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
· Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· 8+ years of experience in Loans & Credits with cross functional skills in Digital, AI/Robotics and Fintech
· Digital Transformation Strategy, Digital Architecture Strategy. Omni Channel , Analytics , Big Data
· RPA, Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Robotics, Voice Intelligence(AI Over Voice)
· Blockchain, New Technologies – Face Recognition etc., Fintech Hub, Disruptive Innovations
· Minimum 8-12 years of relevant experience within the banking domain
· Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?