Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00471039 00471039_en
Skill: IT Strategy Domain Lead
Level: Senior Manager
Location: Middle East
A successful candidate as IT Strategy Lead will have strong business acumen and possess a blend of general Business and Technology Strategy competencies. Specifically, the successful executive will have a versatile background in the following areas:
· IT Strategy and Transformation,
· Data Strategy and Governance,
· Cloud Strategy
· IT Governance & Effectiveness,
· Application Portfolio Rationalization and other key offerings.
The IT Strategy and Transformation (ITST) Practice within Accenture Technology Consulting, focuses on improving the business value of IT. Our professionals are experienced with bold, value-creating approaches to IT, bringing boardroom-relevant criteria to IT investments and helping high-performance businesses to “think bigger” about IT’s ability to improve operating results.
Senior Managers will lead larger, more challenging consulting projects for existing or new clients. Additionally, Senior Managers work closely with the Executives in TC as well as client Partners in Accenture’s industry groups in proposal development and high-impact business pursuits.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
· Lead a consulting team ranging from 10 – 20 ITS consulting resources, providing overall direction and oversight in the creation of client work products.
· Be engaged in more than a single project, serving as a subject matter advisor on specific IT management topics across 2-3 projects.
· Manage work in such a way that the results are both of distinctive quality and useful to the client in terms of improving competitive position.
· Provide specific guidance to team members to ensure that project focus is on target and work is accomplished on time and of the highest quality standards.
· Contribute to thought capital development on topics of interest to potential clients and collaborating with others in the firm on client development activities.
· Ability to travel 100% to meet client requirements.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
· Minimum 10 years of working experience on ICT market
· Minimum 8 years strategic IT consulting experience in one or more of the following areas:
· IT alignment: IT strategy and vision formulation, gap analysis, business case development, investment prioritization, planning;
· IT transformation: evaluating and improving the processes, tools and methods of the CIO’s organization;
· IT enablement: enabling business capabilities through innovative information technologies;
· IT optimization: Defining business cases and plans to execute the consolidation of hardware, software, data centers and technology operations; or IT management and delivery; or
· IT transformation, leadership, governance, sourcing, measurement, organization structure, merger integration, and global IT management.
· Minimum 7 years’ experience writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or IT transformation.
· Minimum 5 years of experience leading large teams to deliver new business or IT capabilities
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in pricing strategy including deal shaping, and business case development.
· Experience in assisting and/or leading consulting sales activities related to Technology Strategy and IT Performance Management engagements to CXO level clients
· Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and an ability to work well under pressure
· Possess a curiosity and a passion towards engaging the imagination of senior level executives in grasping and enabling the fundamentals of change.
· Have a proven record as a team player; able to foster excellent relationships and create an atmosphere of partnership and collaboration
· Be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
· Experience dealing with senior executives with internal and external clients
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.