Job Location: Dammam
Job Number: 00408916 00408916_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Legal Complex Contracting Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
Legal Complex Contracting Services professionals support Accenture's business, minimize risk and assure compliance with laws and company policies; provide specialized and deep areas of expertise; and coordinate all legal advice and counsel related to commercial arrangements and offerings, third-party alliances, complex outsourcing deals and transactions, intellectual property, public company responsibilities, board of directors support, mergers and acquisitions, compliance and regulatory support, and employment law, that may be needed to be addressed in a specific transaction.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Uses own judgment to determines optimal solution to recommend.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
· Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
· Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· Relevant degree in law preferably from US or UK.
· Preferably legal experience from an international environment in a consultancy-firm or with a software company, has knowledge of IP law, experience with software project implementation of major software packages, big data, cloud computing.
· 6+ years of post graduate experience.
. Fluent (writing and speaking) in English, Arabic is optional and not a decision point.
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
. Ability to travel.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.