Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Execute services in areas of responsibility for a small to moderate size location/across small number of smaller locations & may oversee the work of team members. Scope may include wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered at a location/across multiple locations. May include workspace set-up, A/V, catering, document, switchboard, reception, floor support & other location services. Independently carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision.
- Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
- Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget)
- Lead Workplace Solutions teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
- Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
- Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, recruiting and performance management within area of responsibility and in accordance with local legislations and rules
- Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines
- May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met
- May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships
- May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location
- May support the day to day management of a Workplace Solutions commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed, and may serve as point of contact for managing the Workplace Solutions invoices for the GU/location
- May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support and end user training
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy (less than 50% of their time.)
- May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment
- May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed
- May stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.)
- May provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers)
- May provide support related to on-site catering and liaise with Event Planner(s)
- May manage operations of communication center/switchboard on a daily basis
- May greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource
- May handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding
- May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts
- Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup
- May provide input for the performance review process
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
- College degree
- Customer service experience
- Microsoft tools
- Outlook knowledge
- previous customer service experience
Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
Good communication skills (written and oral)
Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Гражданство, возраст, пол, национальность, вероисповедание, семейный статус, состояние здоровья, участие в военных конфликтах, сексуальная ориентация, гендерная идентичность и генетические данные не служат препятствием к приему на работу.
При найме кандидаты не обязаны информировать о закрытой или снятой судимости либо аресте.
Accenture принимает на работу ветеранов, то есть мужчин и женщин, окончивших военную службу.
ВАКАНСИИ В ТВОЁМ РЕГИОНЕ
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
опубликовано 1 вчера
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
опубликовано 1 вчера
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
опубликовано 1 вчера
Жизнь В Accenture
Воодушевленно работайте в интересных вам областях, где ваши таланты ценят и развивают. Внедряйте инновационные технологии и реализуйте самые революционные проекты.
Подробнее об Accenture
В Accenture работают свыше 450 000 сотрудников из 120 стран. Вместе мы реализуем сложные проекты, предоставляем широкий спектр услуг и решений в сфере стратегического управления, консалтинга, ИТ, технологий и операций.