- Minimum 5 years of experience with the following:
- Leading cloud-based technology transformations
- Managing complex projects, including: scoping, creating/ driving project plans, tracking the risks, issues, and mitigating actions that threaten business-as-usual operations
- Creating proposals, supporting sales pursuits and driving client negotiations
- Designing Lead to Cash processes across Sales, Quoting, Order Management, Billing
- Managing day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the following:
- Emerging QTC technologies (e.g. Apttus, CloudSense, Salesforce CPQ, Vlocity)
- Cloud-based solutions and how they can fit into a client’s larger application ecosystem
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Understands the software delivery lifecycle and has implemented it in an Agile environment
- Ability to clearly understand and communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Candidate should have a good understanding of business processes and Salesforce functionality across Sales, Service, Marketing and QTC
- Candidate should have a good understanding of the Communications, Media, or Technology industries
- Deriving QTC Transformation business cases: identifying gaps, improvements and deriving value of transformation.
- Candidate should be comfortable identifying key business processes, documenting process maps, defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, managing design and prototyping/testing project phases i.e. designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Excellent business analysis skills coupled with very strong communication skills and habits, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills. Be able to work with internal and external (offshore and onshore) resources
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills;
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.