Role: Security Consultant/Analyst
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where important and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organization, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to nurture ideas and deliver results.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Security. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. Accenture Security consists of Strategy and Risks, Cyber Security, Digital Identity and Application Security streams.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Working with local and global organizations and the related complexity of their security requirements by delivering innovative world-leading solutions at scale.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
- Working with and often leading a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services.
- Collaborating with peers worldwide to develop Accenture’s knowledge assets to deliver the best solution for each client.
- Designing pragmatic but effective security defenses for our clients.
- Integrating security tools, standards and processes into the corporate network, systems and product life cycle.
- Improving and maintaining secure development standards.
- Manages project delivery and provides thought leadership to our clients.