Strategy Consultant/Manager (Products Industry)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations all intersect. At Accenture Strategy, you will work closely with the world’s top organizations and leverage Accenture’s expertise in these areas to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions.
As part of the 6.000+ Accenture Strategy professionals in our global community, you’ll provide actionable insights to clients, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale. Our deep understanding of our clients’ industries and our global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies enables us to drive and deliver transformational change.
You will apply your expertise in one of our three practices: Business Strategy, Technology Strategy or Operations/ Function Strategy. Each area offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
- Work on challenging consulting projects for major Russian and/or multinational companies ranging from business strategy to operational transformation;
- Leverage strategy & management consulting expertise with knowledge of the digital area to perform market and product analysis, define new business models for the customer;
- Analyze company business processes, identify gaps and inefficiencies, develop solutions to optimize the targeted business process;
- Lead work streams within a project or manage smaller projects with a high degree of independence;
- Provide clients with comprehensive analyses that outline solutions and drive change;
- Support sales and business development activity.
For Manager role:
- Manage consulting projects for major Russian and/or multinational companies ranging from business strategy to operational transformation with operating model development and business process optimization;
- Facilitate workshops / meetings with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders;
- Move the client to action, manage the execution of strategic recommendations;
- Be responsible for overall quality of the end product;
- Focus on client needs;
- Be a mentor to junior team members;