Местоположение работы: Moscow
Regional Description: Russian Fed.
Номер вакансии: 00556598 00556598_en
Full-stack Senior Developer for Liquid Studio
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture opens Software Engineer/Senior Developer position at innovation center in Moscow for the development of industrial solutions for corporate clients
• Development of new user interfaces (desktop/mobile)
• Development of solutions for the analysis and interpretation of data
• Implementation of systems of data processing and analysis using machine learning algorithms
• Development of a platform for building personal intelligent digital assistants
• Participation in the development of architecture, selection of implementation technologies systems and products
• Experience frontend developer at least 3 years;
• Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
• Experience of development .Net, C#, Java
• Experience of Python
• Experience as a developer of data processing systems or back-end
• Desirable experience with various data sources (SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, etc.);
• Understanding of the main methods and algorithms for Machine Learning
• Experience developing with Agile methodology
• Understanding of fundamentals of software development Devops approach, possession of tools for rapid development: Jira, Jenkins/Maven, Docker, Jit/Gerrit.
• Fluent or Native Russian
• Knowledge of English (spoken and written level)
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability status, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Начните свой поиск здесь: Введите название вакансии, область, навык или город
Присоединяйтесь к сообществу талантов Accenture, подписывайтесь на наш Карьерный Блог или подключайте функцию оповещения о новых вакансиях.