Be yourself, make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture’s HR team!
This position requires French language proficiency.
At Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With our diverse global network of talents and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. A career at Accenture offers an innovative environment where interesting and challenging work is part of daily life. We need people who can challenge conventional wisdom, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our business. Therefore, we are now looking for a new talent to join our HR team in the role as Talent Scout.
Work you will do:
As a TALENT SCOUT and advocate to the client portfolio, you will proactively identify, and solution complex talent needs and facilitate the connection of people to projects on current and future client demand.
Talent Scouts partner with Client Group leadership, account leadership and client teams to understand business opportunities and jointly define staffing demand, build and implement sourcing plans for complex project staffing
needs, anticipate fulfillment gaps. Talent Scouts advocate for and advise the Client Groups to ensure their talent needs are prioritized. We thrive in this role by building trust-based relationships with client group and account leadership as we work together to address the skills needed to deliver on our client commitments. Talent Scouts actively collaborate with team of Talent Connectors to confer on talent supply / demand balancing inputs and outcomes as well as manage the quality and accuracy of demand – both sold and unsold.
Within overall responsibility for managing, coordination, delivery, prioritization and escalation on all client supply and demand processes / activities:
- Work with Client Group leadership and client executives to verify prioritization of talent needs and ensure early visibility to demand pipeline (including development roles for new Analysts and Apprentices);
- Partner with account and project teams (e.g., solution architects and client executives) to define, review and validate project demand status, sourcing strategies for large, complex project ramp-ups;
- Actively participate in the New Business Meetings and leverage the information on upcoming demand to proactively inform talent actions;
- Provide expertise around connecting people to projects for client teams across Service/MU and internal and external sources (internal, recruiting, contractors, up-skilling); collaborate with the solution architects and client executives to give input to sourcing plans, including guidance on risks and opportunities, current/future fulfillment gaps;
- Collaborate with Talent Connector & HR Partner to discuss pockets of available skills to optimize utilization; enable open demand prioritization and focus to Talent Connectors;
- Help the project executives seamlessly navigate talent fulfillment across multiple sourcing channels (staffing, recruiting, procurement, up-skilling); train and coach project executives on S/D processes, demand generation with details and accuracy in MyScheduling system;
- Review metrics and reporting related to the resource pipeline, client response time, average age of demand, overdue demand etc.;
- Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation; anticipate potential issues / gaps in a timely and appropriate manner;
- Foster a culture of ONE HR Team by collaborating closely with Talent Futurists, HR Partners, Talent Planning & Operations Specialists and sharing expertise and coaching with Talent Connectors to build their decision making, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Human Resources / Sociology / Economics or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in one of the following function areas: talent deployment and project staffing, recruiting, temporary workers management, business operations, PMO (project management office)
- Advanced or fluent / native proficiency in English
- Advanced or fluent / native proficiency in French
- Proficient level in MS Excel’s formulas; data fluency and analytical skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and structured way of working, with eye to detail
- Strong learning ability, interest to learn business context, business acumen, engagement and interest in working with Talent Management in a closely linked business-oriented role
- Ability to collaborate in virtual, cross-cultural corporate environment
- To be successful in the role you can remain confident under pressure and easily find your way in complex structure, applying problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.