The successful candidate will have good technical and problem solving skills, with a positive and results driven attitude, a strong communicator who is capable of interacting with both technical and non-technical people.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
Develop software as part of an agile team with short iterations and frequent releases;
Contribute to planning and the subsequent development of applications;
Remain up-to-date in terms of current and future needed upgrades.
Ownership of Automated Testing
Ownership of delivering Applications & Platforms to meet business outcomes
The ability to Mentor and Coach Junior & Mid-Level Engineers with technical expertise, systems design & programming knowledge
Work with the Tech Lead to foster relationships with stakeholders and refine roadmaps in line with platform capabilities
Ensure solutions are appropriately documented, supported, and transitioned into BAU
5 or more years as a Senior Engineer in a mid-large digital organisation with a demonstrated ability to lead teams (formally or informally).
- Demonstrated ability to interact positively and constructively with team members
- An individual who is adaptable and learns quickly
- The ability to solve the problem and not just complete the task given.
- Agile mindset with a focus on value driven iterative solutions.
- Powerful sense of ownership and accountability.
- A teaching mindset.
- Experience in basic AWS concepts and services such as VPC, EC2, ECS, SG, CloudFormation, Cloud Watch, RDS, etc.
- Experience in design and develop highly available, scalable, and reliable AWS based systems
- Familiar with Microservice based architecture and event-driven architecture
- Messaging brokering technologies (experience in RabbitMQ and/or Kafka an advantage)
- Storage technologies (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Test-driven development techniques
- Automated testing and mocking techniques
- Clean coding
- Agile and Lean approaches
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.