Commercial and Contract Management Knowledge and Experience:
• Min 1-year post-graduation work experience in a legal professional capacity;
• Basic understanding of contract life cycle;
• Understanding of commercial contracting principles and regulations;
• Basic understanding of legal and compliance principles;
• Basic understanding of commercial agreements;
• Working knowledge of MS Tools (word, excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
Legal and Contracting Knowledge:
• Basic understanding of general commercial contracting regulations and principles and subcontracting practices
• Basic knowledge and understanding of legal principles as they relate to commercial and contract management
Behavior and Attributes
• Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization.
• Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture.
• Demonstrate respect for individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
• Team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives.
• Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments.
• Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills and an ability to provide appropriate advice;
• Fluent in English and Italian
WCC (former IACCM) certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.