Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 513.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
What will help you succeed:
- Knowledge in French language
- Real life experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash and Python
- Design Frameworks such as Material Design, Bootstrap and Ant Design
- Distributed, event-driven systems and modern messaging techniques
- RESTful APIs
- API and Event-Driven architectures, including messaging techniques, API versioning, infrastructure implications, associated tooling the techniques required to build them
- SDLC tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Azure Pipelines
Our future colleague will:
- Work with modern storage solutions, including blob storage, document databases and event stores, as well as relational databases
- Use containerization technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes/AKS
- Use Azure PaaS technologies such as ARM templates, App Service, Functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Batch and ML
- Work with various data formats, including relational data, spatial data, dimensional cubes, time series data and common 3D formats.
- Build Python packaging and API development, including their build pipelines, module systems and the techniques required to build them
- Experience working with data & analytics centric applications, preferably ML applications, and knowledge of the ML lifecycle, to form an integrated team with data scientists
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context)
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.