Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
As HR Business Partners at Accenture, we are trusted partners to the organization, and enablers for our business managers to manifest their Leadership DNA and create a truly human environment with engaged and highly performing teams.
Through our HR Projects, we put into action our fresh ways of seeing HR processes, bringing the Accenture culture to life through new habits while supporting the business dynamics.
Our team has a diverse mix of strengths and backgrounds, we enjoy working together and our success comes from our warm approach, collaboration, sharing best practices, innovative perspective, learning from each other each day, as well as taking on challenges with a dash of humor.
In our team you will find experienced chefs, trivia masters, (wannabe) singers, coffee enthusiasts, HIIT practitioners, snowboard instructors, runners, cat lovers, all united through our common passion for creating a better employee experience each day.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Plan, coordinate and implement medium scale projects depending on priorities identified in Field HR area
• Coach line managers and career counselors, enabling them to develop and guide employees and become more effective in handling people matters
• Execute Career Management programs and processes and understand Career Development assets/tools content and educate career counselors and supervisors
• Identify high performers, key roles, successors, gaps and development action plans
• Execute actions under Performance Achievement approach (annual Performance process)
• Partner with Performance Achievement Interlocks to translate global priorities setting, performance management, career development and promotion direction into local execution plans
Transitions (Orientation, Integration, Onboarding)
• Provide Integration support to new/experienced joiners and country transfers
• Prepare, deliver and/or support local New Joiner Orientation
Leaves and Exit Management
• Support leave/exit management program
• Receive and review leave/exit request, discuss and agree next steps, conduct and confirm exit interview
Engagement & Recognition
• Enable delivery of employee engagement and People programs and activities by coaching line managers and providing advisory support
• Present HR topics at Town Halls or Community Meetings
• Support standard Reward and Recognition program, facilitate participation and increase awareness and create/administer DTE specific/ad hoc processes, partnering with the Business as SME
• Ensure accuracy of employee record data for supported employee population through defined channels
• Provide additional information on attrition, headcount, etc. by using existing standard reports, requesting ad hoc data pulls to shared services
• Attend regular Leadership Meetings for each contract/project
• Drive employee communication sessions related to HR processes
• Handle employee discipline and grievances
• Handle and address employee relations queries or concerns and as necessary.
Up 5 years work experience in a multinational environment (HR generalist experience preferred, or similar to develop below skills)
Proven relationship-building skills and stakeholder management skills (both local and regional stakeholders)
Proven ability to navigate, flex your style, build trust and report with all levels
Proven exposure to coordinating medium complexity projects
Proven ability to work proactively and independently, with limited supervision
Proven ability to find solutions to complex issues
Proven ability to adapt quickly to changes and to deal effectively with ambiguity and change
Excellent communication (written and oral), able to breakdown complex issues into easy to understand
Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Talent Connector Specialist with German
Posted 2 days ago
Learning & Leadership Development Senior Analyst
Posted 10 days ago
Talent Connector with English
Posted 11 days ago