We are building a new talent acquisition team that will be the heart of our client’s organization, one of the biggest French companies in automotive industry with branches all over the world.
If you are passionate about making an impact in business by getting the best talent on board, you have innovative ideas about how and where to find the right people by applying innovative practices in the market, then you could be the Talent Seeker that Accenture is looking for.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Seeker (at least 1 year of previous work experience in the recruiting area), who is going to be responsible for setting up and delivering the selection process from A to Z, collaborating with the local hiring managers and other recruiting partners. You will be continuously looking for new recruiting trends and developments in the Automotive market.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Plan, design, manage and measure the success of global recruiting projects and build a collaborative relationship with each Recruiting leads
- Work with the Resource Leads to understand short- and long-term talent objectives and hiring forecasts
- Drive cost optimization by employing appropriate channel mix strategies
- Act as the expert for hiring and partner with local recruitment teams to identify key challenges and work towards implementable solution
- Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Work with Marketing and Communications team on external branding
Skills that make your work successful:
- You have at least 1 year experience in Recruitment
- You have good client handling skills
- You are fluent in French and English
- You are a problem solver, well organized and attentive to details
- You are proactive with positive attitude and approach
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Talent Connector Specialist with German
Posted 1 day ago
Learning & Leadership Development Senior Analyst
Posted 9 days ago
Talent Connector with English
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.