If you area software engineer with experience and skills in working with data and you want to extend your expertise in machine learning, we invite you to join the fast-growing Accenture Machine Learning &Applied Intelligence practice in Europe location to work as part of a worldwide team of experts. Technologies you might work with: Python, RPyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, SciKit, MLlib,AzureML, AWS SageMaker, GCPALM Azure DevOps tooling, Container technology tools (e.g: Docker, Kubernetes)
What will you do?
• Continuous development of our clients ’machine learning platform and products based
• Understand business requirements and translate them into machine learning requirements
• Identifying, creating and preparing data required for machine learning algorithms • Building/Implementing machine learning/statistical models based on the client requirements
• Deploying and maintaining machine learning solutions in production
Based on the project’s requirement
• you might work in a Scrum/Kanban team located on client site or in our office
• you might work on custom machine learning solution architecture, design, definition and implementation, with testing on multiple levels
What we expect?
• Experience with building AI applications in one of the major languages, preferably Python(alternative R)
• Experience with Python scientific computing libraries
• Familiar with machine learning libraries like Keras/Pytorch/Tensorflow/SciKit
• Familiar with supervised/unsupervised/semi-supervised/reinforcement learning
• Experience with processing/modeling big data
Advantage / Nice-to-have
• Experience on AWS/GCP/Azure machine learningand cloud technologies
• Familiar with DevOps approach and methodology
• Calculus, statistics and probabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.