Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world. We are looking for DevOps Engineers to take part in some of the most successful and innovative projects in automotive.
Offices: Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, Tg. Mures
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Deliver client projects and Accenture internal projects
- Build DevOps and CI/CD tools
- Collaborate with various Accenture global practices and clients
- Train yourself, train and motivate your colleagues as well
ABOUT ACCENTURE INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
We are visionary innovators
We think the best work in software development can only come from people who love nothing more than spending every minute thinking about it. And working on it. We work with any programming languages, as long as they are the best fit for our requirements.
That means you might need to learn something new, all the time. That’s who we are.
About Industry X Accenture
We are part of Accenture, a leading global professional services company, with more than 514,000 employees around the world, across 56 countries and 120 cities.
Accenture Industry X Romania helps clients digitally transform their business through smart, connected and living technologies that will increase agility and innovation.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- Version Control Systems: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Static/Dynamic Analysis tools: e.g. SonarQube, Polyspace
- Jenkins (json/yaml), Azure DevOps (yaml)
- Containerization: Docker,
- Compilers: C/C++
- IDE: Eclipse, TI CCS, MS Visual Studio, MS Visual Studio Code
- Python, bash, windows shell, PowerShell
- Package managers: ex. Npm, Nexus
- Test Management Systems/Frameworks: unity, gtest/gmock, nunit, junit, VectorCAST C/C++, VectorCAST QA, dSpace Synect, code coverage
- Artifactory: e.g. JFrog
- Security configs: e.g. Ncypher
- Add ALM tools
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.