Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career, and play a key role in the design and development of cross platform mobile solutions. You will be instrumental in helping us make a successful transition to a Xamarin/C#/.NET development environment.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Design, develop, test, and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin / C# for both iOS and Android.
• Help us implement manual & automated testing into our development process. • Knowledgeable with iOS and Android.
• Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation.
• Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend, and execute the best resolution. • Work closely with the development team to respond, clarify, or define specific application behavior, look/feel and function.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
• Passion for mobile development;
• Must have 3+ years experience with .NET and C#
• Nice to have experience with one of following: WPF, Windows Application (WinRT or UWP), Xamarin Forms
• Willing to work in Mobile development context
• Ability to quickly learn and understand internal systems, procedures and methodologies.
• Good communication skills and people-orientated mindset.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will gain relevant work experience in all phases of mobile development, personal and professional development by working with our experts, individual training and coaching inside the company, outstanding working conditions in a young and dynamic environment.
About Industry X Accenture
We are part of Accenture, a leading global professional services company, with more than 514,000 employees around the world, across 56 countries and 120 cities.
Accenture Industry X Romania helps clients digitally transform their business through smart, connected and living technologies that will increase agility and innovation.
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.