Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career, and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Bug fixing and improving application performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Work with outside data sources and APIs • Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
• Excellent development experience with Android SDK, NDK, Java8 and Build Systems (e.g.
• Knowledge of C/C++ and other programming languages (e.g. Kotlin)
• Advanced knowledge of Linux OS
• 2~3 years of hands-on experience on Android middleware, Android Architecture and Android Automotive OS experience.
• Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
• Excellent teamwork capability
• Ability to work directyl with (technical) customers
• Fluent English language skills
• Broad experience in network protocols and their implementations
• Experience with the Linux Kernel
• Good understanding of Back-end
• Experience with GIT and other Version Control Systems
• Prior experience with security protocols (e.g. TLS).
About Accenture Industry X
We are part of Accenture, a leading global professional services company, with more than 514,000 employees around the world, across 56 countries and 120 cities.
Accenture Industry X Romania helps clients digitally transform their business through smart, connected and living technologies that will increase agility and innovation.
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.