Junior Network Infrastructure Consultant role offers a unique opportunity to be involved in definition and built of technology solutions that directly impacts client’s business performance.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
As a junior network infrastructure consultant you work, as a team member, towards the best solution for our customers. On a typical project you will work together with a solution architect, technical team lead and (junior) infrastructure consultants, whilst you are coached by more experienced colleagues. You will be working on the public cloud networking projects for corporate clients with complex IT infrastructure environment. It will bring you opportunity to have an hands-on experience on enterprise level environment & device and to learn new progressive technologies. As a team you work closely with the customer’s key users. If you desire, you can position yourself more closely to the customer. The clients are both, local and international ones, therefore there is an opportunity to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER
What you will get:
• Interesting work and variety of opportunities, we would challenge you every day
• Possibility to get to know and work with technologies such as virtualization, x86 HW, storage virtualization, Windows/Linux administration, LAN/WAN (Cisco)
• Intense training program, one of the best corporate training programs in the world
• Fast professional and career growth, you grow as fast as your capabilities allows
• Competitive compensation benefits, we do recognize top performers
• International and multicultural environment, we are truly a global firm
• Working with leading local and global companies around the globe
• Good chance to work and travel internationally early in your career
WHAT WE EXPECT
• University degree (Mgr., MBA, Ing.) with up to maximum 2 years of work experience
• Economics, Business, Management or IT related education
• Technical background or interest in following areas is an advantage:
(Networking, Server virtualization technologies, Cloud, storage configuration, Windows or Linux administration)
• Drive to learn and develop the field of management and information technology
• Out of box and logical thinking
• Very good communications skills
• Winner attitude
• Very good level of English (both spoken and written)
• Eagerness to be a team-player
• Project experiences in area of infrastructure, system integration, implementation of information systems or optimization of business processes is an advantage
• Flexibility to follow client to different locations as required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.