We are looking for a colleague to join our network team and being part of colorful and challenging projects for our enterprise clients. Is IT network infrastructure your hobby, and you see yourself as a techie? If you are interested in modern network technologies and platforms, you want to grow in both technical and soft skills, experience working for international clients, and be a member of diverse multinational project teams, this job might be impressive for you.
What will be your role responsibilities?
- Your main responsibility will be network delivery on projects for our clients. The work is predominantly in project mode, supporting the plan, build and transition phases, including preparing estimates and setting up the team in later phases
- Assess client’s requirements and prepare high-level or low-level infrastructure design documents
- Perform or support hands-on implementation on client’s network equipment. The vendor usually varies based on the client’s preferences. General understanding of principles is therefore mandatory.
- Manage a team of several FTEs on the project, usually coming from an international environment
- Support pre-sales activities, answering received RFI, RFP
- Serve as a subject matter expert to help our clients with their WAN/LAN network strategy including operating models definition
- Support and educate junior colleagues
- Understand our offerings and search for new opportunities
- Help clients understand how new technologies are changing the way networks are being deployed and maintained
- Propose new systems, processes, and ways of working to make client's networks more efficient.
- Be the connection between the business and the network teams to make the transformation of the network a success. Communicate with infrastructure, technical, architectural and business audiences by listening to the customer and collaborating with peer teams - verbally and in written form
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of networking technology area; demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
We are looking for experience in the following skills: What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Routing and switching experience in an enterprise environment (e.g., static and dynamic routing, FHRP, VRF, LAG, vPC, STP) - mandatory
- Network security implementation (e.g., FW policies, NAT, VPN) – mandatory
- Troubleshooting network device failures, routing issues, blocked communications
- Understanding reverse-proxy / load-balancing concepts and experience with setting up services e.g., on Citrix NetScaler or F5,
- SDDC technologies such as Cisco ACI or Vmware NSX
- SD-WAN technologies such as Viptela, Velocloud, etc.
- Experience with ZTNA/SDP concepts
- Cloud Computing experience and supporting network design in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience in commissioning of new equipment, cabling, configuration and testing
- Presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts appropriately to internal or client audiences of varying technical background
- Knowledge on the level of CCNP or equal from another vendor education path
- Experience with computing infrastructure (physical servers, virtualization platforms) is welcome
- Proven strong written and spoken communication skills in Czech and English
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field experience
- Willingness to travel - both domestics and international business trips.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.