External Description Section
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Cloud Security practice with extensive experience in the following:
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach. Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility. Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
We are currently looking for managers for our Security practice with extensive experience in cloud security strategy, architecture, implementation and operations for our client projects.
- Support the delivery of Accenture's security offerings related to cloud security, including security governance (security policies and procedures), security strategy (security planning), risk (risk assessments and management), cloud data protection (classification, encryption, tokenization), cloud-based identity and access management, technology/provider-specific cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, Softlayer, VMware) and monitoring/analytics for and in the cloud
- Ability to interpret relevance of security controls to relevant compliance with legal, best-practice, and regulatory requirements for cloud environments
- Developing and presenting at industry conferences as an expert in the Cloud Security field
- Lead the growth, development and support junior cloud security resources
- Understand engagements, business drivers and security enablement opportunities as it relates to our client's business
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage business development / proposal efforts
- Business development responsibilities around cloud security including origination, capture and relationship development
- Ability to translate technical cloud security requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders
- Conduct cloud security strategy, readiness and discovery assessments; be familiar with cloud security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations
- Deliver services that meet Accenture Project quality specifications
- Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- 1-3 years experience working SecaaS, Cloud Security or Third Party / Cloud Security Assessments and/or AWS or Azure including but not limited to the following: server, application and network security hardening experience (e.g., design, recommend and implement security hardening technical controls)
- 2-5 years of technical writing and report generation
- Minimum 2 Years Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, NIST 800 Series, COBIT, IT General Controls, etc.)
- Minimum 2 Years Conceptual knowledge of the following regulations: PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Travel 80-100%
- 1-3 years of managing teams of 3 or more resources
- 1-3 years managing projects using a standardized set of project management principles
- Experience working SecaaS, Cloud Security or Third Party / Cloud Security Assessments
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Experience in IT Security Testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments
- Experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experience in Infrastructure Security (virtualized environments a plus)
- Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with application development
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.