Experienced Azure Data Engineer
Accenture Advanced Technology Center is looking for Experienced Data Engineers who are ready for a challenging IT career with focus on building cloud data platforms using cutting edge technology.
You have the opportunity to grow as an Azure Data Engineer under Accenture’s wing and develop applications with a cloud-first, data-focused mindset and generate the next wave of innovative solutions for the huge companies in various industries.
The members of this group of excellence have the opportunity to get trained in the area of Azure Data, where we provide the materials, the bootcamp and we offer guidance to get certified.
There are both the opportunities to have experienced mentors and to be yourself mentor for juniors and fresh graduate colleagues to help them by defining career path, providing technical mentorship and even held trainings for them.
What you will do
As an Experienced Data Engineer, you are helping our clients with achieving their digital strategies and you will be part of:
- Building complex data pipelines using ETL Tools to transform the data to meet the business needs and specifications
- Designing, developing, enhancing enterprise data warehousing (EDW) and Azure data platforms, data migration solutions, end-to-end BI platforms using a wide range of the Azure Services such as: Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Synapse, Databricks, etc
- Provisioning data storage solutions, build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Supporting Data Architects with technical questions and decisions
- Proposing performance improvements (technical, architectural, processes, etc.)
- Provide technical leadership to the domain - mentor junior members in technical proficiency and understanding of Data Engineering Principles
What we expect
- Excellent knowledge of any SQL (ASQL, MSSQL, Oracle, etc.) and hands-on experience with procedural SQL and performance tunning skills
- Exposure with object-oriented/object function scripting languages (interpret and write basic code) - preferred are Python or C#/.NET
- Strong knowledge of ETL process and hands-on experience with data pipelines development (using at least one of the tools: ADF, SSIS, Talend, Informatica, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of DWH/data platforms design & concepts
- Good knowledge about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
- Working experience with Git or other versioning control tools
- Experience with working in Agile environments
Nice to have
- Experience with the following Azure services: Azure Data Factory, Databricks and Azure Data Lake Storage and/or other data services
- Azure data certifications like: DP-900, DP-203, DP-300, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- BSc or MSc University degree in the field of IT
What we offer:
- Access to trainings, materials and bootcamps to build/enhance your data skills in Azure
- Sponsorship for Microsoft Azure, Databricks and Profisee certifications (but not limited to those only)
- Access to multiple online learning platforms
- Microsoft Azure Subscription
- Access to various soft skills trainings
- Multiple career development lanes: Azure Data Engineer SME, Azure Architect, Project Management, etc.
- Work from home
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Family oriented benefits
- Share purchase plan
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more